A pioneering developer offering more than 5 years of experience designing, implementing, integrating, testing and supporting impactful applications developed in diverse, collaborative environments for mobile and tablet devices on the Android platform.
I have created 9 applications on my own and worked on various different company applications in areas such as social networking, medicine, media, comedy, and fashion.
3rd Party API's
Toronto Transit Commission
This official Toronto Transit Commission app allows you to purchase TTC Single Day and Group Passes to use on your mobile device. All personal information and payments transmitted are encrypted and stored securely.
- Easy and secure ticket purchasing
- Use your phone to show your pass(es)
- Purchase passes ahead of time and activate when you travel
The official Cap Metro App offers customer quick trip planning tools, online ticketing, real-time arrival information and other great features to make riding easy. It is the first app of its kind to offer mobile ticketing in the Austin area and one of the only in the country. Whether you’re at home, on the go or on the bus, pull up the app to access the Trip Planner tool and easily buy tickets. Not sure how to get there? With schedules and route maps offered in the Cap Metro App, you’re only a click away from your next trip.
- Buy tickets for Local, Premium or Commuter services. Eligible customers can also purchase MetroAccess and Reduced Fares.
- Trip Planner feature plans a customized itinerary based on your starting and ending locations. Save favorite trips for easier planning.
- Schedules available for all routes in the system. Real-time available for MetroRapid and MetroRail services.
- Route Maps viewable by service and route number.
- Next Bus features allows you to find the next bus near your location.
The official mobile ticketing app of BusPlus – a program of the Massachusetts Department of Transportation. The BusPlus app lets you purchase and use intercity and commuter bus tickets instantly on your phone.
The South Shore Line's mobile ticketing solution allows customers to get schedule information, purchase tickets and use their smartphone as an active ticket. Tickets can be purchased from anywhere at any time and activated just prior to boarding the train. It makes traveling on the South Shore easy and convenient.
This app allows NY Waterway Hudson and East River Ferry riders to purchase tickets paper-free from their phone and use their phone as a ticket. All personal information and payments are encrypted over SSL, and our backend is PCI-compliant to ensure high security.
- Buy tickets from your phone
- Use your phone as your ticket
- Route maps
- Bus Locator